Autodesk Revit 2023 License – Windows
Autodesk Revit is a software package for computer-aided design that implements the principle of building information modeling (Building Information Modeling, BIM). Autodesk Revit is designed for architects, designers and design engineers, provides 3D modeling of building elements and flat drawing of design elements, creation of custom objects, organization of collaboration on a project, from concept to the production of working drawings and specifications.
Autodesk Revit enables a high level of cross-discipline collaboration and significantly reduces errors. This system allows you to create building structures and engineering systems of any complexity. Based on the designed models, specialists have the opportunity to develop an effective construction technology and accurately determine the required amount of materials.
Features of Autodesk Revit 2023:
- -Export to PDF:
- Improvements in working with walls
- General parameters in key specifications
- Improved interaction with FormIt
- Linking RhinocMany (3DM)
- Rotating tags
- Specifying multiple values
- -Moving a rebar in a set
- Faster and more accurate two-point rebar placement
- Simulation of reinforcing bars using real bar diameter
- Creating a Load Report in System Analysis